Professional coaching accreditation bodies predict an explosion of interest in team coaching in the next few years. At the same time, there is a growing interest in both Systemic Coaching approaches, as well as in the application of the related but different discipline of Systemic Constellations to team learning and development. Yet combining these two disciplines to support team development requires different things of the coach: contracting to work with multiple teams over time; identifying at which level of the system to intervene; understanding when to work as a coach team rather than as an individual coach; and sensing when – if at all – to constellate. This 2-day workshop will introduce coaches to the theory, method and practice of Systemic Team Coaching with Constellations (STCC).
Structure & Ethos
This highly participative programme will structured around both the exposition of theory and also the exploration of ‘live’ team coaching issues brought by you as participants. While the teaching style responds to the needs of the group as they arise, core content will include:
- The aims and principles of Systemic Team Coaching with Constellations (STCC)
- The 4 Liberating Disciplines and the 4 Applications of STCC
- The systemic contribution to team development
- Where does Constellations fit?
- Defining the elements Systemic Team Coaching with Constellations
- ‘Riding the Rollercoaster’ - the coach’s journey and the team’s journey
- Working with one coach or with a coach team?
- The coach’s stance, presence and grounding
Attention will be given to co-creating a safe and confidential working environment where deep personal enquiry can be fruitful.
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is suitable for people who are coaches and facilitators working in organisational and community settings. You might already be undertaking team coaching assignments and want to improve your understanding of a systemic approach that integrates Constellations work; or you might be an individual coach or facilitator wishing to learn how to go about team coaching with Constellations. Participants must have had some basic training in Organisational and Coaching Constellations – please note that this workshop is not suitable for people who have no working knowledge of Constellations.
- Understanding the contribution Constellations makes to systemic team coaching, and delineating the elements and benefits of this approach
- Working with the relational nature of systemic team coaching – being practical about where to intervene and what this means for initial contracting with clients
- Using STCC both to diagnose team issues and also to design team learning experiences
- Understanding when and how to Constellate on the team coaching journey
- The PROVIDE model - knowing how to design an integrated and holistic learning experience for a team, over time
- The coach’s stance and guiding principles of intervening when working systemically, with Constellations
Price & Refund Policy
The workshop fee for this non-residential programme is £380 (ex VAT) per person, which will include lunch and refreshments. In order to keep prices affordable, we do not offer refunds on cancelled places. It might be possible to transfer your place to another person you nominate, with sufficient notice. In exceptional circumstances we will consider offering you a place on another meus programme within 6 months of the date of your original booking.
Ty Francis PhD