Money is a key part of our lives - the function of our society depends upon it, as does our functioning within that society. Yet sometimes the place where we feel most difficulty in our lives is in relation to our finances. Without a mature relationship with money, we limit our ability to give, to hold and to receive. This workshop provides an opportunity to explore the hidden dynamics that might be affecting your relationship with money and to financial success in your life. There will be opportunities for personal enquiry into your relationship with money, using family and organisational constellations; as well as teaching inputs and exercises that will enable you to clarify areas of difficulty, entanglement and lack of flow regarding money.
Structure & Ethos
This highly participative programme will be structured around the exploration of ‘live’ money issues brought by you as participants. While the teaching style responds to the needs of the group as they arise, core content will include:
- The three patterns of relationship we can have to money
- Consideration of the systemic principles that govern the flow of money and other forms of abundance in our lives
- Our relationship to our parents and other transgenerational influences, and the hidden impact this has on our finances
- Receiving money from gifts, inheritances, earnings, winnings and other sources
- Practicum work in pairs, small groups and as a whole group
Because of the sensitivities of exploring this subject, attention will be given to co-creating a safe and confidential working environment where deep personal enquiry can be fruitful. The mix of Family and Organisational Constellations work that will be involved means that the workshop will be jointly led by Ty Francis and Barbara Morgan.
Who should attend?
This event is suitable for those people with some previous experience of Constellations, and – subject to a preparatory discussion with Ty Francis – for those who are new to the work. Those who are learning to be Constellations practitioners are especially welcome. These practitioner groups benefit from a diversity of attendees – accordingly, we welcome not only organisational practitioners but people from other walks of life too.
- Gain raised awareness of their own assumptions around money and of the systemic, limiting patterns they unconscioulsy hold around financial and livelihood issues
- Receive opportunities to explore their own ‘live’ work-based issues in a confidential setting
- Gain fresh insights in to themselves and their patterns around money
- Understand how early family patterns and systemic influences impact our relationship with our finances
This workshop will be led jointly by Ty Francis and Barbara Morgan.
Ty Francis PhD
Ty was one of the first Organisational Constellators in the UK, and pioneered the development of the work with Judith Hemming and the nowhere foundation. He has led Constellations groups and supervised senior practitioners in the UK, Europe and USA for over 15 years. He has worked on the Editorial and Advisory Board of The Knowing Field international constellations journal, and co-organised the UK’s first Organisational Constellations conference in Chester in 2005. As a seasoned coach and OD consultant, Ty designs and delivers ‘deep impact’ learning experiences for leaders, teams and whole enterprises including Home Office, MoD, NHS, Barclays, Siemens, Swiss Re, Unilever and others.
Barbara Morgan is a UKCP registered Gestalt psychotherapist, supervisor and Family Constellations practitioner. She has been the Editor of The Knowing Field international Constellations journal since 2004 and is author of the book Coming Home – A First Step in to the World of Family Constellations. She offers trainings in Family Constellations in the UK and Romania, and is a firm believer in the importance of personal development as a prime aspect of any training.