Do you need to integrate Systemic Constellations Work more seamlessly in to your coaching, consulting and OD practice? This is an advanced-level development group for practitioners with previous Constellations training. The Masterclass series promises to significantly enhance your ability to make embodied, systemic interventions in your coaching, consulting, facilitation and management practices.
Structured in 3 x 2-day modules over 2019, this year we will have a dual focus on ‘outer’ organisational work (including an exploration of the themes of Systemic Coaching & Supervision, as well as further and deeper exploration of the themes of Leadership, Conflict, Success & Ambition, Change, and more) and ‘inner’ personal work (centred around an exploration of the primary emotions of Rage and Passion).
Importantly, the teaching on each module will respond to your specific personal and professional development needs as a participant. A focus on your own inner journey as a coach or other organisational practitioner is a central feature of the programme, which also combines family constellations work with Barbara Morgan as a guest constellator on the second module. An openness to exploring your own life-themes and a commitment to working compassionately with yourself and with others is a pre-requisite for participation in this programme, as we will be looking beyond the important levels of technique and skill.
In addition, each module will include opportunities for ‘live’ case study reviews drawn from your own professional practice; and supervision of your own constellations work, and its integration in your everyday business practice. You will already have learned the technique of Constellations, and yet would benefit from:
- Clarifying how this approach integrates with and adds unique value to other systemic coaching, systemic team coaching and supervision models
- Learning how to identify the 'hidden dynamics' of each unique client situation, so that interventions can be made with more precision and economy
- Discussing powerful new teachings that bring the Orders of Love and Conscience alive in ongoing client case work
- Developing confidence in working with 'Primary Emotions' including Love, Hate, Rage and Passion (and more)
- Deeper-level reflection on how to integrate the theory, methods and practices of Constellations with other leading-edge OD approches to leadership development, conflict transformation, change management and more...
- Practical insights in to how to 'constellate without a constellation' - how to work dialogically with clients, without setting up a desktop or group constellation
- Sharing and reflecting together on pesonal experiences and client 'experiments' with peers, and with expert supervision
Structured in 3 x 2-day modules over 2019, the learning approach will be guided by your specific needs as a participant - so we can 'bespoke' inputs and teaching points to suit your personal learning requirements as practitioners. Dates are:
- 11th – 12th February 2019
- 30th – 31st May 2019
- 2nd – 3rd December 2019
The modules will include opportunities for ‘live’ case study reviews and supervision of your own coaching constellations. A particular feature of the programme is the inclusion of opportunities for exploring your own family constellations, so that our organisational practice as coaches and consultants is deepened by our personal development journey in this work. Each 2-day module will include:
- Work on a specific ‘theme’ each module, including those mentioned above as well as (where possible) those brought by you as particants..
- Work on specific case material brought by yourself and other participants
- New teaching inputs that emerge from, and respond to, the needs of the group
- Practice in pairs, triads, small groups and as a whole group on both ‘desktop’ and ‘workshop’ styles of Constellating
- Developing your own stance and style
Who should attend?
This study group has been running for the last 3 years, and looks to take in several new members each year. This Constellations PLUS group is for those with previous knowledge and experience of Coaching Constellations, who wish to ideepen their hands-on facilitation skills under expert supervision and with structured peer-feedback and discussion. Participants will have received at least intermediate training and already understand the fundamentals of Constellations theory, method and practice. Some participants may have attended advanced practitioner trainings with recognised, international ‘master’ practitioners and want to develop greater fluency in this approach. Please note that this programme is not suitable for those who are new to the work.
Price & Refund Policy
Some bursaries are available and phased payments might also be possible upon request. We do not offer refunds on cancelled places although it will be possible to transfer your place to another person you nominate, before thebeginning of Module 1. In exceptional circumstances we will consider offering you a place on another programme within 12 months of the date of your original booking.
Leading the programme
Ty Francis PhD
Ty was one of the first Organisational Constellators in the UK, and pioneered the development of the work with Judith Hemming and the nowhere foundation nearly 20 years ago. He leads Constellations groups and supervises senior practitioners in the UK, Europe and USA; he works on the Editorial and Advisory Board of The Knowing Field international constellations journal; and co-organised the UK’s first Organisational Constellations conference in Chester in 2005. As a seasoned coach and OD consultant, Ty designs and delivers ‘deep impact’ learning experiences for leaders, teams and whole enterprises including Home Office, MoD, NHS, Barclays, Siemens, Swiss Re, Unilever and others.