LKB Associates in partnership with Meus presents Business Constellations
A professional development workshop for coaches and consultants
This workshop serves as an introduction to the practices of Coaching Constellations and Organisational Constellations. We will be exploring the systemic principles that enable and constrain leaders and that support or thwart organisational flourishing; learning the stages of a constellation; considering applications in 1-2-1 and group settings; and learning constellations exercises that can be easily integrated in to everyday coaching and professional practice. This will be a highly experiential and practical workshop, where we will explore ‘live’ personal and professional issues brought by you as participants.
Who should attend?
This workshop is suitable for experienced coaches and organisational development consultants who wish to refresh and reframe their current coaching and consulting practice. The content and approach to learning will be relevant both for people with no previous experience of Organisational and Coaching Constellations, who wish to have an intensive practical introduction to the work; as well as for those who have some experience of this work and who wish to extend their practical skills in facilitating a Constellation. Applications are also welcomed from managers, educators, therapists, change practitioners and others in the helping professions.
While the teaching style will respond to the needs of the group as they arise, basic content will include:
- The history of Constellations work and current developments in practice
- The ‘stance’ of a Constellations facilitator and how it is different to the stance of a coach or consultant
- The client interview
- The stages of a Constellation and how to ‘read’ a Constellation
- Demonstration and practice sessions: including 1-2-1 Coaching Constellations
- The theory of natural systemic ‘Orders’ (The Orders of Love) and Conscience
- Understanding phenomenology
- Working with sentences, movements and rituals
- Fixed-form and free-form Constellations
- Demonstration and practice sessions: including applications in team building and consulting
- The four emotions and their influence on the outcome of a Constellation
- Ending a Constellation and client aftercare
- Demonstration and practice sessions: including coach/consultant supervision
- Integration of the learning in to participants’ own practice
- Gain a practical understanding of the basic principles of Organisational and Coaching Constellations (both theory and methods)
- Develop a practical and empowering approach to leading change in both individual clients and in client groups, that will support and extend their current coaching and consulting practice
- Receive opportunities to explore their own ‘live’ work-based issues in a confidential setting
- Gain fresh insights in to themselves; their organisations and their client situations
In addition, participants will receive a comprehensive workbook as well as an article on Business Constellations.
The workshop will be led by Ty Francis PhD. Ty was one of the first Organisational Constellators in the UK, and pioneered the development of the work in Great Britain over 15 years ago. He has led Constellations groups and supervised senior practitioners in the UK, Europe and USA for over 15 years. He works on the Editorial and Advisory Board of The Knowing Field international constellations journal, and co-organised the UK’s first Organisational Constellations conference near Manchester in 2005. As a seasoned coach and OD consultant, Ty designs and delivers ‘deep impact’ learning experiences for leaders, teams and whole enterprises including Home Office, MoD, NHS, Barclays, Siemens, Swiss Re, Unilever and others.
The workshop will be hosted by Lynne Burney who will also be Assistant Trainer. Ty will be supported with French translation by Richard De Vendeuil.